Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Want to be my Guest Blogger?

I got the idea of publishing a few guest posts here:

  • Do you have decent writing skills?
  • Do you have a specific destination or travel related story you would like to tell? Being political is not a problem
  • Do you have a couple of good personal pictures related to the story?

If so: Send me an email with your idea and some information about yourself and explain why your story would fit in my blog.

The more unique your story is, the more likely I am to publish it here. It could be a personal story about your specific experiences during a political or humanitarian situation, a happy memory from a special remote place you visited, something unjust you've witnessed and would like to shed light on or a historical moment in your home country - there are no special rules as long as you can keep it personal and unique.

No comments: