Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Bubble Burst


I slept last night; 10 hours of well needed sleep to gather my strenght before I headed back to the hospital. Mum is spending the night there instead of me and I'm at home with my darling sister Sara and mini brother Anton. I went to the hospital with my nan and aunt. Linda seemed a little bit more spirited than yesterday, not much, but a little bit. That's a start. Jamie was ok too, he's snotty and isn't eating or drinking well, but he was in a good mood and made everyone around him smile. He got extra fluid through IV and mum is taking good care of him.

So I got home, and something I have said would happen, really happened. It's not a good thing, not at all. I've been nagging and moaning about this for the past few weeks, but I've been pretty much powerless in this, as I am in so many things around me right now. But today my bubble burst and I had enough. Let things turn out as they may from now on, I've done my part, nothing more I can do.

I'm shaking with anger and angst (I had to type that sentence three times to get it right). This is coming to an end tonight, either with or without my hand.

No comments: